Monday, February 14, 2011

I believe that media is really important in my life. I believe it is really important because without media we would not have movies,music or videogames and that would create alot of bordom among alot of teens.

The most important media to me would be videogames. It is my favourite type of media because when im not doing anything important I am playing videogames or watching a movie so both are equally important to me because without them I would go insane from bordom.

I think today's technology is great and im happy that we do not live in the old days where their was not any kind of this technology we have today. Everything is much easier to communicate with others and find out information you want and need to know. I really like the facebook technology we have because it is the most popular and easiest way to communicate with others and see what they are up to and what their plans are for the day. One of the things I do not like is formspring. It is a type of technology where you communicate but it is a cause of fights and other serious problems because you can comment on other people without showing your name, so you can be as rude as you want. I usually only use media for entertainment because that is what media is mostly used for but when something important comes up and I need to know information about it, I use media technology to find out the information im looking for
Desert Island Choices - Music - my favourite type of music is Hip-Hop. My favourite singer is Eminem. He is my favourite because he sings about how he feels and what is real and not fake like most other singers.  Eminem ( Rap, Hip-Hop singer )

Movies - My favourite movie is Resident Evil Afterlife. It is my favourite movie because the storyline is perfect and it is action packed with alot of good actors and monsters. Also the director of the movie is one of the best directors in are world today, so you know it is going to be a good movie.
Resident evil afterlife - 2010

T.v Shows - My favourite T.v show is family guy. It is my favourite because you can not watch one episode without laughing atleast once. Every episode has a simply storyline that they try and follow with as much jokes as they can. The characters in the show are all funny and have that one perk about them, that is messed up in a funny way. My favourite character is Stewie just because his life plan is to kill his mom Lois but fails at every attempt.
Family guy ( Brian and Stewie at war )

No comments:

Post a Comment